Difficulty in breathing. Did I catch an infection of cold or ccough?

Hello doctor XXXXX i AM JUST ENQUIRING ABOUT MY BREATHING PROBLEM, Its in the middle of the chest , it is a bit like astmea but its not. I have had a breathing problems since about this time last year. What happened was i know this sounds silly but it did actually happen. A man at a swimming baths grabbed my head as i was about to sneeze , And discharged a cough down my throat . It was a chesty deep cough he did I think i breathed some of it in, before that i have never had breathing problems on this scale. Could it be that i have caught a disease or virus off him. After all they do say cough and sneezes spread diseases.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012