Taking flonase, mucinex and robitussin for chest and nasal congestion. Have panic problems and anxiety. Remedy?

I went to the doctor bc I was congested in my chest and nostrils and the doc gave me Flonase I ve been using that for about 10-12 days and I ve been taking robitussin and I ve also tried mucinex for nasal decongestant . I alson think I have anxiety bc sometimes I think about it too much and start panicking and I feel like I could just cry at anytime sometimes for nothing or just when talking about the problems I m having. Can u give me some advice?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012