Weakness, sores under nails, skin is sore and hot, gastric ulcers. Suggestions?

my daughter is very ill and we cant get answers she gets ill and cant seem to get well it always starts with the back of of her head around the top of her spine. she is so weak at this point that she is not able to work. she gets sores under her nails ,her skin is sore very hot to her,she has fianlly got to the point she has gastric ulcers .we dont know what to do we have been to several drs dont know where to turn do you have any suggestions
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012