Insomina on foreign trip. Can I be a victim to unsafe injection?

I recently went on holiday to Turkey and had a bout of insomnia while I was there. I called for a doctor from the hotel reception and they called one for me. He came and gave me a diazepam injection . It worked fine but the next moment I had suspicions he used a dirty needle as they are common practice in Turkey. The following week, I felt fatigue , dizziness, headaches and feeling of unbalance. Not to mention a mouth ulcer or 2. Is it possible that this doctor used an unsafe needle and injected me with a virus or disease of some sort? If this is unlikely, what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer