Was diagnosed with DVTS in both legs, pelvis area pain, groin pressure, UTI, swelling. What does it mean?

Was diagnosed with dvts both legs Thursday night admitted thru ER, discharged yesterday evening. Have ivc filter x3 yrs. since fridayam on lovenox and Coumadin severe pain vertically from pelvis right pubic area upper groin pressure against coccyx had cath in place for two days removed yesterday. when sitting or walking knife like pain. Wonder if it could be clot in filter, bladder or uti, or pinched nerve from some collapsed discs. Have no temp or other signs of infection but except for massive swelling had no typical symptoms for dvt either
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013