Discomfort in tailbone, difficulty passing bowels. Taking laxatives, some relief. Treatment?

I have been experiencing some discomfort from my tailbone over the last few months. Recently I have been using a foam pad with a cut out for the tailbone area and it is making a big difference. I have been taking Advil on a somewhat regular basis to help. It seems to be healing , but its healing slowly. One thing that has been really annoying about this is that over the last few months, I have been having difficulty making a bowel movement . In the last few days I have not made a bowel movement. I took a laxative 2 days ago and it really helped, but since then I have not made a bowel movement (other than a couple very small ones).
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer