Having digestive problems, swollen abdomen, pain in the tailbone while passing stools. Suggestions?

Hi already for 8 years I have on and off digestive problems/ swollen lower abdomen , very painful / and gas. The doctors never did a real test or anything I ve been said I have an irritable colon , that s it, and the only thing I had to do is eat well. The last three months I ve been having twinging pain in my lower abdomen, more to the sides left and right and it is very very swollen.. plus Yesterday I felt like having a bowel movement , but I forced it a bit, and I started feeling A LOT of pain in my tailbone, I kneeled with my bottom heading up and then i fainted, when I woke up I was cold and sweaty but the pain was gone (though I had bitten my inner cheeks to bleed ) I don t know anymore if this is still just an irritable colon which has given me pain on and off every week in 8 years or more, but never as the last three or four months, and definitely not my tailbone..
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer