Vagina burning, swelling, irritated after having rough sex. Having little blood in labia. Solution?

Hello, I m 24 years old, I got tested two weeks ago and it s all negative. Two days ago I had rough sex with my boyfriend with our using lubrication , the next day when I went to pee my libia was burning, swilling and really irritated. I had a look down there with a mirror and the inside of libia had one or two cratch is it had a little blood . I don t really have discharge the area is pretty dry. It s been two days can you please help me???
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013