I dislike my vagina

I dislike my vagina!!! (surgery isn't an option) need advice.. please?
I really don't like my lips (my labia) They are longish and I don't like them. Did anyone see that documentary on "The perfect vagina"? And the girl that got the surgery on her labia? Well, mine look like hers (identical infact) I would love surgery but I can't afford it :( How can I begin to love my vagina? My b/friend says "they're sexy as heck" but I think they're ugly as heck lol I really don't like my labia :( I'd love surgery.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
There is no perfect anything. I don't know what you look like but I know your a beautiful person. I'm sure everyone has lil nooks and crannies they don't like about them, but thats what makes everyone unique. You should be you should be happy that you dont have any diseases or such involving your vagina like many do. You should love yourself for who you are. I know that some males find that attractive as well. Be Proud of whatcha got! Dont fall prey to what the world says is perfect or how they want you too look. You will just lose confidence in yourself and lose lots of money in the process! I hope this helped. Good Luck<3