Unprotected sex, condom fell off. Want to avoid pregnancy. Help?

I had protected sex 3 days before my period and the condom came off but didnt notice til after He didn t ejaculate or anything but when the condom came off he put it back in with out the condom ..(we both didnt notcied) on last time until i stopped him when i realized it wasnt there anymore. it was only one time it went in without the condom and i snatched it right out when i found out it wasnt there... will i get pregnant. im so scared like i want to cry. im 16 so i cant get the morning after pill without prescription and i dont want my mom to know so can someone please help me. It was only once it went in raw and it was less than 5 seconds
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer