Unable to retract foreskin when completely erect. Sensitive, hurts to apply pressure. Solution?

Hello, I am 18 years old and have a problem with my foreskin . I have not been able to retract my foreskin completly while erect for about 1 years now. When not erect I am able to retract it, however, the penis is very very sensitive so it is very hard to clean as it hurts if i apply any sort of pressure on it. From what I have red this is a phismosis or rather a partial phismosis in my case. What can I do to solve this problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012