Ask a Urologist   »  

Have problem in urination because of penis foreskin. What is the cure?

Jul 2016

Problem in urination bacause of penis foreskin
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer: This is due to what is called as Phimosis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem in urination due to foreskin. I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem 1) Are you able to retract your foreskin completely over glans of your penis? 2) Is it from birth ? 3) Are you diabetic? Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.and get your blood sugar levels done to rule out diabetes. Th only treatment for Phimosis is to get circumcised .It is a very simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as aout patient procedure and offers permanent cure. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.