Unable to have plan B immediately. Pregnancy test negative. Had spottings with blood clots. Worried?

I had my period two weeks ago but had an accident the day after. I wasnt able to get a plan b pill til the last minute i could... 5 days later. I think it was a 50% chance it didnt work. Ive felt a lil abnormal the past two weeks. Ive taken pregnancy tests and they have said negative. Today i started lightly bleeding or i guess some ppl would say spotting. Dark red to brownish color with stringy like blood clots..but almost not blood clots but tissue? Im worried i might of been pregnant for a short short period of time and am havin an immediate misscarriage. I dont know what to think of this an am very worried
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013