UGC showed thick endometrium. Have proliferative endometrium. Advised hysterectomy. What to do?

DR. in the last month with severe bleeing i approached a DGO she adviced me for UGC . In UGC it was concluded that my endometrium thickness is 15 mm accordingly she adviced for D&C . Later I underwent to D&C there i come to know that iam having disorder proliferative endometrium and DGO adviced to undergo to Hysterectomy other wise the cells will be developed as cancer cells . Please advice me what to do yours sincerely aruna
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012