Trying to get pregnant, took gonazi injection, duphaston, clomid, got normal cycles. Chances of pregnancy ?

Hi i ve been 2 months monitored by my doctor i had irregular cycle too. Now I m 31 and want to become pregnant,He told me to take gonazi injection 5000 x3 days and duphaston x3pills a day for 16 days i also take x2 metformin tablets i took x1 clomid for 5 days on the 3rd day of my period, he got my cycle normally now as i had my last 2periods exact on the 29th day , me and my husband had tests to see if we are fertile and everything was perfect with the both of us . What are the chances of getting pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013