Is it safe to start injections and tablets for conception with low hormones due to decapeptyl effects?

Excellent

Infertility Specialist
Question
i took decqpeptyl 11.25 , 130 days ago , my period didnt come back , so my dr gave me progylotun brown pills , after i finished the pills my period came , on second day of my period i did lab tests fsh 1.5 lh 0.10 e2 15 tsh 1.5 prolactin 10 testestrone 0.35 my dr told me that my PG still not working due to decapeptyl and he told me 2 options 1/ wait more 2 months and see what happen 2/ start trying to conceive clomid 50 twice a day from 3-7 cd estradiol 2 mg from cd 8 to 15 duphaston from cd 16 to 25 i dont know if i can start stimulation in this point ( decapeptyl effects , low hormones ) please give me advice
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer: second option Detailed Answer: Hi Your hormones are down regulated and suppressed due to decapeptyl. Hence it is good time to start injections and tablets as per option 2. There is no need to wait for 2 months. In fact you will respond nicely when you are down regulated. Please choose option 2 and go ahead with stimulation. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF& Infertility Specialist

Follow-up: Is it safe to start injections and tablets for conception with low hormones due to decapeptyl effects? 43 hours later
thanks alot dr my AMH was 7.5 ng/ml i am 25 old what do you think oh , i was diagnosed with pcos ( they found Lot small follicle around each ovary ) and i did ovarian drilling , do you think high AMH 7.5 ng/ml bad or good thing ( i want to be mam )

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: PCOS Detailed Answer: Hi PCOS is a condition in which AMH levels are high. Its good as it shows high ovarian reserve. You stand very good chance of getting pregnant. Please go ahead with treatment. Regards

Follow-up: Is it safe to start injections and tablets for conception with low hormones due to decapeptyl effects? 8 minutes later
thanksI uploaded my husband semen analysis what do you think

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: infection Detailed Answer: Hi The semen culture and sensitivity test report shows infection sensitive to some antibiotics. Please let him take medicines with prescription from his doctor. Repeat the test after one month of finishing antibiotic course. Regards