Severe ME, fibromyalgia, sweating, red spots on buttocks, PCOS. Treatment for symptoms?

I m disabled with severe ME and Fibromyalgia and am often bed bound or in a wheelchair and find that I get a really sweaty bum, especially when on the wheelchair as the cushion is plasticy stuff, and have lots of spots on my bum some of which get really big and painful. What can I do? I also get this with one of my chairs where the back bit is, again plasticky stuff. I have PCOS so my hormones are all over the place too.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer