Trying to concieve. Not possible with the help of medicines also. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My name is Garima Kapoor. I am from India and got married last year. I am very much tensed for not getting pregnant from last 6-7 months. I started intercourse from June 2012 then in Aug 2012, I consulted one lady doctor in my area. She prescribed me few medicines to take monthly and Pyricontin tablet was also one of them which I am taking from Aug, Sep, Oct and now in Nov’ 12 also. But I have no good news till yet. Can you please advise me what should be my text step to conceive at the earliest. Thanks in advance for your kind suggestions and advice. Regards Garima
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012