Trying to concieve. High testosterone levels. Can I concieve?

Hi I am 25 aged and i want to get pregnant. My period seems normal but my doctor advised to take hormone tests.\ My test results FSH , LH, prolactin , cortisol , freeT4, progestiron and estradiol are normal. But testosterone a little high 0.92NG/ML(normal level 0.14 - 0.76). My doctor said nothing to worry and my testosterone is still good and i still can get pregnant. But so far i still can not get pregnant. Could you advise whether can i get pregnant with this hormone level or i have to reduce my testosterone level ? If i have to reduce my testosterone level, then what medicine should i take ? thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013