Trying to conceive, stressed, using shatavari, had intercourse, missing periods. Should go for IVF?

Hi i am a young woman of 34 i am trying to get pregnant ,but my FSH has been tested 2 and it was first 11 en then its 24. I had a lot of stress at that time, now i am using shatavari. My boyfriend and i are having intercourse in my fertile days. But last month i was 5 days late with my period . According to the doctor here we should already try IVF . What else can i do? i already have three kids form a former relationship, so i know i can get pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012