Difficulty in conceiving, prescribed folic acid, glucophage after hormonal test. Suggestion?

i am not having a baby from 2 years now i have done my full harmonal profile in which FSH level is high it is 15.27 and LH level is 52.43 and progesterone is 0.45 this test has been done on day 13 to 14 of menstrual cycle and results were after 5 days.Doctor suggest me folic acid and glasterone for 3 months and glucophage i want your advice too and what is the indication in this age is 31 years 6 month back my husband semen analysis was done in which motility of sperms are 40 percent he took medicine it is now 62 percent.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer