Trying to conceive since years, have mild pcos, hair on face and body. Guidance?

hi, i recently got an ultrasound done and it says my ovaries are prominent in size. both ovaries shows few follicles of 4-7 MM. possible pcos . i want to know do i have pcos. although an endocrinologist diagnosed earlier that my pcos is very mild as i do not have much facial hairs or hairs on leg.I am trying to conceive since three years now but not succeeded once. also 3 years back my ultrasound revealed that my uterus was anteverted which is normal and measures 77mm x 30mm x 44mm. while this recent ultrasound says its anteverted, in midline and measures 63 x 31 x 29 mm (smaller) in size. so i want to know is it normal or has it gotten worse than before and if yes then what should i do to cure it. thanx for your response and any help would be a great one as i am trying since 3 years. please help me :-(
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013