On Clomid, had insemination with partner's sperm. Not yet pregnant. Ordered Ovamid online. Dosage?

Dear doctors, i lost 2000 dollars-all my money- to a cocky jerk doctor here in NJ. He put me on clomid and after 2 visits with an insemination of my fiances sperm , I am out my life savings and still not pregnant. A friend helped me order Clomid online, Since I am not ensured for fertility treatment. The drug came from india in a yellow pill wrapped in silver will blue and red on the side. It is called Ovamid or clomefine with an f rather than a ph , for the generic. It is in doses of 25mg. Does this sound like an ovulation tablet like I ordered it for? If so, should I take 2 pills a daY AS I did with clomid under doctors orders? Let me know! Thanks, Alexis
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012