Trying to conceive. Unruptured eggs. Did follicular study, found cysts. Suggest?

hello doctor i hve been trying to conceive frm past few months so my dr asked me to go fr follicle study on 16th day my rt ovary size was 18*24 mm and lt ovary 18*18mm so she gave me injection ovunal 0000mg but my eggs did nt ruptured on19th day the sizes were 28*29 mm and 27*27mm respctvly thn she gve me one mre injection decapeptyl 1mg and one tablet cabegolin 0.5 mg n on 21st day out of four eggs two of them ruptured(13*15mm and 9*10.5 mm) and other two hve taken shape of a cyst (21*22mm n 38*39mm) now she told me to wait fr the date f my periods what are my chances to conceive and she has also given lupigest 200 fr ten days
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013