Have irregular periods. Found cysts and high testosterone. Taking Metformin and folgel. Right medication?

Hi, I had periods on 4th day of my marriage. Then next month i had no periods. I consulted doctor who gave a medicine and multivitamin . And i had period on 9th, but again next month i had no periods. Then i consulted doctor who asked for ultrasound and blood test . In ultrasound, they found 4mm cysts and my testotirone level was 118. Then doctor gave me Metformin tablets and folgel (for 2months). I have read that the cysts may go their own in few weeks and the metformin tablets may have sever side effects. Please advise if i am under correct medication. Also advise if i can have sex during these medications and can i become pregnent during these medication.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013