Trying to conceive. Did follicular study. Advise when to have intercourse.

I am 30 yrs old, having 10 yr son. Trying for another baby now.We tried for last four months, my hus is working in Saudi, he wants to leave after 1.5 months. Done follicular study on 24 Apr, 2013 ( day 13), Two follicles in left ovary, one is 19 x16 mm and another one is 18 x12. END is 7mm. No fluid. Taken HCG 5000 iu on 25th Apr.That we had intercourse. No intercourse on 26th. Today we can do... right? My Dr. advised me to do today night and tomorrow morning. IS it ok? Or my ovulation already done? Any chance?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013