Trying to conceive. Underwent follicular study. Ruptured egg. On duphaston. Pregnancy chances?

hello doctor. me and my wife trying to have a baby, my wife undergone follicular study recently on her 14th day they found that the egg was 20 mm in size and we conducted the scanning even today, that is the 16th day the egg was in 13 mm in size. so the doctor told the egg is been ruptured. me and my wife had intercourse on 14th and 15 th day. doctor told to have intercourse even today and tomorrow. and after that she told to start duphastone for the next 10 days. And my sperm count is 22 million, which is very low. and the motility also was low, how can i do better ? is there any thing that i can do today for having better results ? is there any chances for my wife to get pregnancy. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013