Trying for baby, ovaries large sized, underwent follicular study, no relief. What could be probable cause?

I am Saudamini pawar. We are trying for baby from two years. Sir first i had ultrasound scan. then doctor told me that there is no sign of pcod . Then i gone through laproscopy procedure. After that doctor told me that size of ovaries was large so i reduced that size by puncturing ovaris with needle . But after laproscopy in next month my follicular study was not satisfactory. On 14th day size of right ovary was 16mm. Doctor specified no size for left ovary and size of ET was 5mm. Before laproscopy my follicular study was good. but now i ma facing problem. So is there any possibility of wrong laproscopy........? I am worried about my left ovary. Because i think that egg is not produced in this month by left ovary. So is it possible that only one ovary may produce egg.. Also i am worried about size of ET.. Pl help me...
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013