Trying to conceive. Irregular period. Taking sysron-n tablets. Worry?

Hi. I am Priya from Bangalore, I ve been tested for US scanning which showed PCOD result, i ve been trying to concieve for 6 months but its not giving any results as my periods are irregular.. i ve taken sysron-n tablets to induce my periods.. after 3 days i ll be getting my periods,, what shud i do next to get the treatment for concieving wthn 2-3months and getting pregnant asap.. as i am very much worried ,, married for almost 1yr 8months..pls i need your help...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013