Trying to conceive. Heavy bleeding after unprotected sex. Had painful breast. How to treat it?

Hi, I have been on the contraceptive pill for 10 years now and last three on Noriday mini pill as I get migraines. I stopped this on 12th April as am trying to conceive and had monthly periods since although my cycle seems to be 6 weeks rather than 4. My last period stopped 1st July, had unprotected sex 2nd, 3rd, and 4th July then started spotting the 5th then really heavy bleeding since. I ve had very painfull breasts since 2 weeks prior to stopping the pill. noy sure what I should do? I had just put it down to hormones?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
May 2013
after stopping pills it may took some weeks to months for regularization of periods,
and also if you had any menstrual problems before starting pills that may recur now,
so as you are having heavy bleeding better to go to doctor once and get physical examination, ultrasound to rule out the possible cause.
take care.