Trying to conceive. Have PCOS and overweight. On ovofar. Pregnancy chances?

Hi doctor..i am 29 yrs and hubby are trying for kids from past 10 months..but everymonth I get my period..I have regular periods my cycle is 32-35 days..I consulted a GYN recently and I was diagnosed with pcos she told me to loose weight as Iam overweight ..and i have no other problems( facial hair and irregular periods) now I lost around 4 kg (lost from 85 to 81 now) and gave me Ovofar 50mg to used from 3- 7th day..can I use them now ..will I be pregnant..please tell me i am very depressed .. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012