Took methotrexate and cytotec for abortion. Mild bleeding, cramping. How will I know if I had a successful abortion?

I was 4 weeks pregnant. I took the methotrexate shot and then 2 days later I took the cytotec to pass the fetus. I took the pills and 2 hours I started to bleed very lightly. I had barely any cramping but i took the pain pills. I only filled one pad inight. I didn't see any clots or sacs. That followings morning the bleeding was gone. It has been 4 days and Im not even spotting. I only bled lightly the night I took the pills. My periods are way heavier then that was. What I am asking is did the abortion work? My follow up appointment is in 2 weeks.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013