Tight penis, may be damaging, veins on shaft popping up, white bump spotted. Help?

Hi I have a tight foreskin and fear I may have damaged my penis- I have what feels like veins on my right side of shaft popping up when i couldnt feel them before. There is no real pain , only a dull ache from time to time. Also, on the right side on the foreskin under the glands i have a slight white bump about the size of a small coin( no pain to touch)- the rest of my foreskin seems to be turning a blue/ purple colour, although this colour has appeared before.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013