Throat itching followed by dry cough, warmness in neck, Eryocin, Cofdex doesn't help. Solution ?

Today morning it started as a throat itching / irritation looking like the attack of cold . 2-3 hours later slow dry dough started but not much; followed by slight weakness + warmness in neck region.. After lunch had Eryocin 250 at 3 0 clock which i got from medicine store and saved another tablet for night. until then no improvement and also no deteriorating signs. In evening dry cough stopped a bit but weakness & irritation still remained. Evening i bought cofdex syrup for dry cough which the doctor had earlier prescribed me.and also bought 2 spare crocin . I had 2 spoons cofdex syrup and remaining antibiotic tablet Eryocin 250 . I had gargle 2 times. Is it okay what i am doing.. pls reply to YYY@YYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012