Taking hydrocodone for a long time. Prescription replaced by tylenol PRN. Will there be any side effects?

I discover that my Mom who is in an assisted living home has been given hydrocodone daily for several months. It was supposed to be administered PRN, but clearly wasn t the case. Her doctor replaced the perscription yesterday with tylenol PRN. Im concerned and cannot reach her doctor nor am I getting anywhere with her staff. What can she expect...side effects, symptoms, etc? Can t believe your lack of ethics
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012