Taking birth control, itching, yeast infection, bump in vagina, labia getting bigger, painful. What can i do?

Hello I've been taking birthcontrol for about 6 months now. Then one day I started itching like crazy.. I went to the doctor. And he said I had an yeast infection.. or he have me this pil and some cream for the itching. Weeks leater I notived a small bump next to my panties must have irritated it because the bump grew. Now the bump is getting smaller but my left labia is getting its super hard and it very painful. I cannot walk sit or laydown. I have used norcor, naproxen, hydrocortizone cream, neasporin, and itch cream, I've also used ice packs and warm baths. Ive been doing all of this for 4 days....its just getting tighter and hurting more.. what can I do..and also I might have the shingles
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013