Have foul smelling vaginal discharge. Had taken amoxycillin. I am pre-menopausal. Medication?

Hi I have had a rather foul smelling vaginal discharge now for the past week and as a nurse I have smelt this kind of thing before in a wound on the skin called pseudomonus! I note that it started after taking some amoxycillin tablets for an upper respiratory infection! Which antibiotic can i take for this. It definitely is not a thrush infection. I am now pre menopausal and don t get my periods regularly anymore.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013