Taking Adderall. Changed dosage ,increased exercise ,pulse gone up. Is it normal?

I have been taking Adderall for several months and it is just recently that my pulse has gone up. I just changed the dosage around a bit from taking 20mg XR in the morning and 15mg IR in the afternoon, to taking 25mg XR in the morning and 10mg IR in the afternoon. I have also increased my exercise regime from 4 days to 5 days. Normally, my pulse has been between 76-80 on or off the adderall. Now, it is between 85 and 95. Do you think I just need to adjust to my new medication switch? I m not taking any more than I was before, just at different times.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013