Took vyvanse. Nauseated, vomiting, dizzy, mild hallucinations. Why weak?

Hi can you tell me if my life is in danger or I should go to the ER due to and over dose of vyvanseSo at around 4pm I took 160 mg of vyvanse for recreational use this is my first time and I don t have ADHD .. I took it on an empty stomach and around 4 pm at 11 pm I started felling nausios and have since then vomited twice but only water beacause of the empty stomach. I m male 5 foot 8 in. And wigh 120 pounds and am 14 i have heart rate of 110 beats per minute and when I stand up I nearly black out I am having mild hulicnations such as if I look at the computer screen I see the words poping of it slightly. my mouth is very dry but when I drink water I just want to through up I can t eat anything and I feal kind of week I urinated once and it was yellow but not super dark please help I don t want my parents to know. did I overdoes. what should I do
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012