Bleeding throat, difficulty in swallowing, swollen gland on jaw, worsens with Abilify. Infection?

I have a bleeding throat . Difficulty in swallowing .nI was recently prescribed Abilify and this seems to be making it worse.On one side of myjaw I have a swollen gland . Antibiotics in Feb. took away the pain in this gland and also cleared up the swelling on the other side.Worried thatthis is infectious.My G. P. is away but I hope to see another in the next few days.I am female. using my husbans s email.Pamela henderson.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012