Taking Adderall for narcolepsy. Difficulty falling asleep. Different medicine?

i been taking adderall for 7 years and i tak it for add and narcolepsy , due to me falling down stairs when i was 9 months old. so i have all the conditions /that i went to a sleep study and many psycologist/ i now take adderall, and lorazapam for sleep , prozac for agoraphobia and neurotin for ...??? neuopathy. my question is my adderall gets me up in the am but by 12 i crash and i try to not go to my room.but i have to atleast take 2 hours to play games on bed but i dont fall asleep,i take 1/2 adderall about 5pm and go watch tv but then i exercise a little.Is there a combo that will help me eith all day that is different from mine?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013