Taken Clomid. Abdominal cramps, back pain, nausea, light headedness, tired. Faint positive HPT. What should I do?

Hello, I am 33 years old and ttc. My lmp was Oct 22, 2012. I took one round of clomid 50mg days 5-9. I was due for my menstral cycle on the 19th of november. Im 4 days late and im usually like clockwork. Ive been experiencing slight abdominal cramps , back ache, nausea , light headed, very tired and fatigued ,sore breasts, mood swings, headaches. Ive taken an hpt and seen a faint + I then took another hpt and it was negative. Should I wait to take another test? What should I do? Thank you, Dana
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012