Constantly light-headed, lightly thumping, dizzy spells, right arm numb, heartburn and nausea. Heart problem ?

am a femal that is 5 ft 2 in and 280 lbs. This morning I woke up to dizzyness. I still have dizzy spells from time to time, but am constantly light-headed and lightly thumping. Last night and today my right arm stays in a constant state inbetween normal and numb. Once and a while I have a pain in it but it is not often. I have been in and out of nausea or heartburn all day long. I was wondering if I should go to the ER for a heart problem?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  177 Awaiting Answer