Swollen inner vaginal labia, lump in vagina, severe pain after intercourse. Cure?

I have an extremely swollen inner labia , very painfull what can I do? I had got a free examination by planned parent hood about a year ago, it was then that they had noticed a small lump on the inner right side, they told me it was likely a blockage of secreations and to go home and put a very hot wash cloth on it and it would allow it to drain. I did so and nothing happened, ever since It gets really swollen after sex, at the moment there has been no sex and my labia is the biggest I ve ever seen and it is excruciating pain. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012