Dark skin on scrotum. Partner had dark vulva. oral. Darkening of the scrotal skin. STD? Suggestions

I have darkness of the skin on the scrotum. I notice a ex partner had a dark vulva and when I gave her oral stimulation the first time we were intimate and it made her skin a bright and healthy colour the next day. I though maybe she might of had a designer vagina (operation) and that I had awoken up the nerve endings through stimulation, as she told me she had no STD's or STI's. I have since noticed that I have now got a darkening of the scrotal skin, but when Im happy or they are warm in the shower it goes back to the normal colour. I have had 2 full sexual health checks with have I have not heard back from my local clinic, so that means im all clear. Does anyone have any ideas as researching this online is not working lol. Thank you?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013