Having slightly enlarged labia. Hurts to sit or stand in certain positions. Solution?

Hi, i had a question, its a very uncomfortable topic for me, but i can t ignore it. So I have a slightly enlarged labia . No itching or infections. But sometimes it hurts to sit or stand in certain positions. I am still a virgin so I know this problem can t be caused by that. And i ve had this problem for a while now. I m not sure what I should do or if I should tell my mom. I ve heard about creams, pills and even surgery for this but I don t know what I should do.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012