Irregularity in labia minora. No discharge, itching or pain. Hurts to touch, have sex, and urinate

Hello Doctor, I have been having this irregularity/dis-formation at the inner part of my left labia minora for almost 6 years now. It doesn t go and come back, it s constantly there, starts from next to the urethra and continues till the vagina . It looks like little scratches and cuts but the color is normal. No discharge and doesn t itch or hurt constantly but only when I touch it or during/after sex and urination , it really burns/hurts. I don t know if this is relevant but the area between my labia minora and majora its also a bit red, I was seen by a gyn. doctor but they said it looks ok even tho knowing from my usual color it doesnt look ok to me and it also hurts a little bit when i touch that too (not as much as the cuts in my labia minora). Thank you in advance for your help!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012