Suffering from JRA. Taking deltacotril, methotrexate, causing weight gain. Medication to boost immune system?

i am 17 years old and patieat of JRA for the last 7 years, during November my disease aggrivated and my doctor has given my very high dose of deltacotril 20mg twice daliy for one week that was decreased to 15mg twice daily for two weeks and then 10mg twice daily for two months, now delta is lowered to 2.5mg (half tablet) daily and methotrexate increased from 10 mg to 15mg weekly with plaquin 200mg one tablet daily but my overall condition is not very good. deltacortril has increased my weight and has bad affect on my body. Can you advise some solution to overcome the bad affect of delta and Methotrexate that also boost my immune systen as well as my over all condition. Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012