History of lower back pain. Stiffness. Have deficiency of vitamin D. Prescribed Microcid and Saaz. How to get rid of pain?

hi i am Dr.M.A.Khan.I have a long history of lower back pain but it was recurrent and it hardly stays for 1 week but this time the pain persists from last three lower back feels extreme stiffness and pain specially during morning when i wake up.After consulting an orthopaedician he suggested me various tests in which uric acid comes negative,vitamin C comes significant, CRP in normal range, HLA B27 positive,Severe deficiency of Vitamin D.He then give me the medicines meant for Ankylosing Spondylitis which are Microcid-SR,Saaz-DS. Kindly help me out how should i get rid of such pain
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013