Suffering from IBS. Diarrhea, constipation. Gall bladder removed in the past. Bloated stomach. Cancer?

Hi y'all,
I am 40yr female lives in the south. I have suffered from IBS since I was little. I always have diarrhea
constipation or 3 days no Go. I had gallbladder removed 2yr ago.My stool has loads of Black (look like flees & round lice eggs) I did sample card, but my gastrointestinal doc.went to Jail & the whole practice shut down Records are of course gone now) My stomach hurts every time I eat or& is bloated:( I hadn't seen a normal pooie since 3rd grade yet stool out ta me I also have bumps & soars that are not healing. A cancer patient told me he had stage 4 colon & small intestine cancer When they diagnosed her poblem ! Kinda scared now & i have no doctor Or records
Thank you your time
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013